Ah, I bet you are sitting at your computer, hunched over like the rest of us with the terrible posture that would make my Nana poke you in the back...wondering why on earth you should read my ramblings. I've got only one answer for you...in view of the fact that I happen to be a bit of a wackadoo, my musings can be your evidence that you are completely normal, thus relieving you of the fear that you have gone loco. Leave that part to me. Oh, and I love to use the thesaurus, as I have an affinity for elocution and a deep seated, albeit odd obsession with grandiose language.
So dig in and be prepared...

Sunday, December 30, 2012

This is not what I had in mind for my last weekend of 2012...

the stupid, stinky, icky, shivery, stuffy, sinus killing, FLU.  
Last night my bloody teeth ached so badly that I could have sworn one of those annoying little keebler elves was wedged firmly in mouth with a tiny sledgehammer, wacking away...ah, the joys of intense SINUS pressure.  Thanks, little germ.  Apparently it's not enough that Charley spent 2 days throwing up, 3 days with a fever and 3 days sleeping half the day away...it's not enough that Mercy sounds like a 75 year old smoker in a tiny body...it's not enough that poor Sammy puked up his entire breakfast on me yesterday... STUPID LITTLE GERM.   
Here's my toast to the New Year.  
GO AWAY LITTLE GREEN GERM.  

No comments:

Post a Comment